Aims, processing and recipients of personal data
LIMATEC, in its capacity as Data Controller, is committed to protecting the personal information and privacy of its customers, website visitors and any individual using its services in general.
- Of the types of personal data we collect about you;
- How your personal data are processed by LIMATEC and its potential partners and subcontractors;
- The terms and conditions of use of your personal data and your rights in this respect, in compliance with the European and French legislation applicable to LIMATEC.
All operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and more specifically with Regulation no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR"), and with any applicable national data protection legislation.
When using the website https://www.limatec.com, LIMATEC collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes for which it was collected; some information is mandatory and some is optional, as indicated in the collection forms.
Moreover, LIMATEC may collect personal data for other purposes, ensuring that we obtain the prior consent of the persons concerned.
The processing implemented on our website is to enable visitors to:
- Contact us via a contact form;
- Request a callback, be contacted by a consultant and make appointments;
- Request documentation;
- Request a quote;
- Apply for job offers or to send us a spontaneous application;
- Subscribe to newsletters;
- Gather statistics on the website's traffic.
Data collection is based on the execution of the contract or on the legitimate interest of LIMATEC according to the purposes mentioned above.
Finally, data processing is based on the prior consent of the prospect for sales operations.
Specifically, LIMATEC may collect the following data from you:
- Identification data: last name, first name, email address, telephone number, country, town, postal code;
- Data entered in the contact form;
- Contact data: message subject;
- Statistics; Google Analytics cookies if accepted when logging in to the site;
- Connection data: pages consulted by the user, date and time of consultation, IP address, referent site.
LIMATEC stores your personal data in a secure environment only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected and then archives them in accordance with applicable statutes of limitations.
- Management of requests via the contact form: time required depending on the request;
- Cookies: session cookies: the duration of the visit; other cookies: 13 months maximum;
- Customer data management: duration of contractual relationships;
- Prospect data management: duration of three years from the last contact;
- Recruitment management: duration of two years from receipt of your application
LIMATEC applies the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of your data.
LIMATEC has defined a personal data protection policy and informs any person acting under its authority who accesses this information of its confidential nature. In addition, LIMATEC ensures that its technical service providers, who may be aware of the personal data, respect the same confidentiality. Only authorised persons have access to your personal data and are subject to a confidentiality clause.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the controller to have access to, rectify or erase your personal data, or limit the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons, the right to object to the use of your data for marketing purposes and the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Where applicable, you have a right to portability.
To exercise these rights or for any other questions about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact LIMATEC by email at email@example.com, via our website site, by post at LIMATEC, 625 route de la Dranse, 74500 AMPHION-PUBLIER or by telephone at +33(0)4 50 73 41 12.
You may be asked for proof of identity if there are reasonable doubts about your identity.
In order to comply with data protection regulations, we would also like to inform you that LIMATEC has appointed a Data Protection Officer: THE NEOSHIELDS.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your "Data Protection" rights are not respected, you can file a complaint with the CNIL. (www.cnil.fr).